SCTC Placement Cell understands the current needs of the industry and creates awareness in the students of the various opportunities and openings available for them, well in advance. That is precisely why the College has chosen to invest significant resources in setting up such auxiliary facilities as Phonetics & Interactive Communication Skills Labs with a suitable Qualified Placement Team.
The integrated Mentoring, Training & Placement (MTP) Program is a step initiated by the Management of SCTC towards achieving this mission.MTP is an innovative and novel program designed to train ALL Students from the very beginning to equip with strong academic knowledge and aggressively exploit opportunities available with Indian and Global Corporates. This program enables every student to become pro-active in defining his own requirements for training so as to enhance her/ his skills.
1. Visualize and get requirements, connect to the companies & recruiters through placement portal, visits, build & maintain good relations.
2. Integrate and interface with industry continuously by organizing and co-ordinating frequent guest lectures, industry tours and inplant training and projects of industrial relevance to the students.
3. Provide expertise counselling to every student to define their career interest.
4. Set up process to establish and strengthen the network with great alumni.
5. Organize and co-ordinate campus program to fulfil the commitment of every aspirant.
In order to achieve this, the database of all the students of different branches is compiled and furnished to identified industries from time to time. Consequently, as per the manpower requirements of the industries, On or Off Campus or Pool Campus & JOB Fairs Placements are conducted to provide suitable career opportunities to the students.
Placement Team of Sri Chaitanya Technical Campus
The placement cell headed by DrT.N.Srinivasa Rao,M.Tech,Phd. invokes a sense of confidence amongst the students on their future. The cell has been working hard to arrange guest lecturers, Seminars, Industrial Visits and arranging summer training and searching avenues for the students, for best possible placement avenues for the students, under the guidance of the Principal. A committee consisting of senior faculty member from various departments helps the placement cell. Aptitude tests are conducted at regular intervals to the students to face the competitive examinations successfully. Guest lectures are also arranged.Placement Coordinators
- Mr. Chandra Prakash Department of ECE
- Dr.T.N.Srinivas Rao Department of CSE
- Mr.Dr.Satish Babu Department of MBA
- Mr.Sateesh Chandra Department of EEE
- Mr.Poorna Parkash Department of CIVIL
- Ms.Monisha Department of MECH
- Mr.Devaram Department of Diploma